Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Have You Been Experiencing Downloading Issues For Files In This Blog?

Hey Gang, I want to first thank you all for your explosive and positive feedback and praises for this blog. I work hard to bring the true-school Hip Hop flava to the forefront to the appreciative world. I have been receiving much blog posts by dedicated DJ Friends and fans about my blog with music downloading difficulties. It appears that many of you have attempted to download the Classic Breakbeat mixtapes and even some of the singular song files and have been experiencing download issues. It appears that for some reason the BOX.COM Site might be telling you guys that files are discontinued. Have you received this? If so I have gone into my box account where all of my files rest, this is the site I use to host my MP3 files for download, and it appears that all files work, For the CLASSIC OLDSCHOOL MIXTAPE Files, since they are larger I think you have to go into each file as if you are going to listen to it and download it one by one from the batch. The site has definitely been a little weird. I will continue to mess with it a little bit more to find out exactly any issues. I think the Box account or the site/servers are running slow. So when you click on a link to either listen or download a file give it a second, same thing with download. It may appear to be broken but they are not. Please be patient. But again I have checked them and the files are all working and current. I think on the older older pages beyond this current page, for which files from years ago I used to use Mediafire, those files do not work any longer and have not been for some years now. I plan to re-upload everything when I get some time. All in all if something for some reason seems to still not be working, please email me with your specific requests and I will personally email the files to you outside of this blog or even outside of BOX.COM. platform Thanks for your patience and thanks for rocking with DJ Leggs & Oldschool archives, please tell a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment