Friday, October 26, 2018

RHYTHM MAKERS LTD. "PARTY RAP" (Rarety)

This has always been one of my fav jams to just vibe too, the RHYTHM MAKERS were I believe Two or three MC's: Kid Finesse, Sir Master Ice & Kwame (One was the DJ), If I am going off of my Decent memory no google. This joint dropped in 1983 and is just what it is, a party rap record, the beat is hitting, for the dancers and all party people from all walks of life. Fuzzy bass loop, Sizzling synth sounds, dope drums and scratches to cap it off, plus RHYTHM MAKERS come through with some witty rhymes about the party life. You will not hear this at your conventional old school throwback party, not even on most current running Classic Hip Hop radio shows but my original heads recall it. I personally didn't hear this at any Hip Hop jams growing up in NYC, But I heard it on an old mix tape I had from 1984. Don't know how big this record was in NYC, I am guessing it made a considerable impact. Again this is old school Archives: were we give you the rare gems, the sought afters, the hard to finds. Star-Vision Intl was the label. And I do have the instrumental upon request!!

Image result for rhythm makers ltd - party rap

No comments:

Post a Comment